Pulmonology went well. He acted a little scared of Bell. He knows her old Pulmonologist. He does things a little differently. Rather than just sitting around waiting for the next virus that lands us up in ICU, he’d rather her be on a couple of daily steroids to be proactive. They are meds we had weaned from, so we’ll try that. Especially with this new environment and a real winter coming! I told him my philosophy of no hospital care and he told me his - get to the hospital, get stable, then recover at home, but he did tell me he was fine sending her home on O2. So we’ll see. It makes me nervous when Bella makes a doctor nervous. They tend to overreact then. We’ll give him a shoot and see how it goes. I did like that they do have same day appointments. So if I’m considering taking her in to the hospital, I could see him first. That is nice and would never have happened in Houston.
Selfies helps us as we wait and wait and wait in doctor’s offices.