Arabella is doing well. She still has ick that she is working on getting out of her chest, but she is comfortable and alert. She is breathing well with her nasal canula. They are re-starting her on formula. She will receive 5 cc’s an hour (30 cc’s in an ounce), so not a lot. But we’ll see if she can tolerate it without vomiting.
I keep hearing “stable” and “15th floor” being tossed around. So we’ll see what happens. Arabella likes to do things at her own pace. One cardiologist said we need to look at re-scheduling, don’t know when that would happen. She is supposed to get a PIC line today, but we have to wait on CV (cardio-vascular) anesthesia for that. Pretty much it’s a waiting game at this point.