I would say Bella is a little worse off. She has slept all morning. Her sats are low 90s, high 80s. She woke up once to have a bowel movement and cried and cried. She was suctioned and went back to sleep. Sigh. The nurse turned her O2 up to 3 liters. At least she is in a place that if she tanks, she can get the help she needs.
The meeting for tomorrow may be delayed until after the test results have come back. It is a holiday weekend, so there is no CV anesthesiologist in house today. That means we have to be scheduled for the CT scan during the week and coordinate that with the anesthesiologist. They want to wait to do the swallow study until she is feeling well so that they can get a good picture of what she is doing.
Becca came up to the hospital with me today. We brought Bella an Easter outfit and an Easter dress along with some candy. We had hoped to dress her up for a picture, but we’ll wait till she feels better.